Treatment for knee pain
At Chiropractic and Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes a detailed examination of your knee pain, including orthopedic testing, will help to pinpoint the cause of your symptoms. In most cases, X-rays or MRI studies will be tools of choice to help arrive at an accurate diagnosis. Whether chronic or acute injuries, many knee conditions respond very well to the conservative treatment. Sprain/strain injuries to the knee are very common after car accidents. Our clinic utilizes Physiotherapy to help reduce pain and swelling in the knee. We also use physical therapy and manipulation/mobilization techniques. In addition, strengthening and stretching key muscles around the knee can speed healing, create better joint stability, and prevent relapse.
Physical therapy and knee pain
Physical therapy is a very effective treatment for knee injuries and other extremity joints of the body. Although If determined that your condition is too severe and not a good candidate for conservative care, an appropriate specialist referral will be made. We offer other approaches to diagnosis and treatment that are solutions that save on recovery time and expense. Our goal is to help our patients achieve a sense of physical and emotional well being.
5 main categories of physical therapy focus:
- acute care – assessment and diagnosis of the initial injury;
- treatment – especially relevant is the use of specialist advice and therapies to promote healing;
- rehabilitation – and then progressive management for full return to pre-injury status;
- prevention – identification and address of deficiencies such as movement assessment to prevent injury.
- education – therefore sharing of specialist knowledge to individual patients assist in prevention or management of injury.
Treatment for knee pain in Miami Lakes
Our goal at Chiropractic and Rehabilitation of Miami Lakes is to provide our patients with an exceptional experience and premier medical services. We also provide transportation to our office in Miami Lakes for all car accident rehabilitation. If you would like an evaluation of your knee pain you can call our office at 305-570-1965. You can also use our online booking request form below to schedule your appointment online.