Treatment for knee pain
At Accident Pain Clinics of South Florida a detailed examination of your knee pain, including orthopedic testing, will help to pinpoint the cause of your symptoms. In some cases, X-ray or MRI studies are the tools of choice to help arrive at an accurate diagnosis. Whether chronic or acute injuries, many knee conditions respond very well to the conservative treatment of chiropractic care. Sprain/strain injuries to the knee are very common after a car accident. To help reduce pain and swelling in the knee we use physiotherapy, physical therapy, and manipulation/mobilization techniques. In addition, strengthening and stretching key muscles around the knee can speed healing, create better joint stability, and prevent relapse.
Physical therapy and knee pain
Physical therapy can be very effective for treatment of the knee and other extremity joints of the body. If determined that your condition is too severe and not a good candidate for conservative care, an appropriate referral will be made. We offer other approaches to diagnosis and treatment that are often welcomed solutions as they save on recovery time and expense. Our goal is to help our patients achieve a sense of physical and emotional well being.
5 main categories of physical therapy focus:
• acute care – assessment and diagnosis of the initial injury;
• treatment – especially relevant is the use of specialist advice and therapies to promote healing;
• rehabilitation – and then progressive management for full return to pre-injury status;
• prevention – identification and address of deficiencies such as movement assessment to prevent injury.
• education – therefore sharing of specialist knowledge to individual patients assist in prevention or management of injury.
Treatment for knee pain in Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach county:
Our goal at Accident Pain Clinics of South Florida is to provide our patients with an exceptional experience when they walk through our doors. Quality services are the least we can provide to help patients through the stressful times after a car accident. We also provide transportation to each of our offices for any auto accident complications. Call our office for a medical evaluation today at 855-954-2273.