Dr. Michael White, Chiropractic Physician
Dr. Michael White is a native Floridian who is a graduate from Sherman College of Chiropractic. His own personal experience with chiropractic began when he was involved in a severe automobile accident as a teenager. After months of rehabilitation and an inspiring chiropractic experience a choice was made to pursue a chiropractor career of his own. Dr. White has over 16 years of clinical experience. He has worked with sports injuries, wellness care, pediatric care, auto accident rehabilitation, physical therapy, as well as nutrition. If you would like to schedule for a same day chiropractic consultation contact our office at 305-570-1965.
How a chiropractor can help you:
- Biomechanical and structural derangement of the spine can affect the nervous system.
- Therefore any misaligned vertebrae in the spine can not only produce symptoms of pain in the body they can also cause problems to organs.
- Chiropractors main focus the correction of these misaligned vertebrae in the spine also known as “subluxations”.
- For many conditions, chiropractic treatment can restore and align the spine, not only reducing pressure on the sensitive neurological tissues but also improving the health of our patients.
Chiropractic care throughout Miami-Dade county:
- For treatment of accident pain in Miami-Dade county we provide chiropractic services to the cities of south Miami, Doral, Hialeah Gardens, Hialeah, Miramar, and Miami Lakes.
Our goal at Accident Pain Care of Miami Lakes is to provide our patients with an exceptional experience when they walk through our doors. A premium quality service provided to help patients through the stressful time after an injury. If you have any questions regarding your injury we will be happy to answer them over the phone.
We also provide transportation to our office for all auto accident treatments. Call our office for a chiropractic evaluation today with Dr. Michael White at 305-570-1965.